Official product information you can find it here. My Review:
- Nice premium look and feel, aluminium body. Very thin in size, only 6.7mm
- The price not too expensive, it’s only IDR 4.650.000 on Lazada.co.id
- Bluetooth works perfectly to all my devices (please read my post on Jabra Halo 2 Bluetooth Headset), I connect it to Jabra Halo 2 Bluetooth Headset and Playbulb Candle, no longer experience the sound is cut off from the source nor lag on Playbulb Candle (previously LG Nexus 4). However, I look up to google, the bluetooth version both devices already implement Bluetooth 4.0. I don’t why, maybe the Bluetooth profiles that different.
- The battery life however are very bad, normal condition (playing Simcity BuildIt no more than an hour total; play music and watch youtube for about an hour or two; chatting for about an hour total; configuring, install application, test application not more then a half hour total), you will need to charge the phone twice a day (I’m using 4G LTE as the network). First time using it, do the testing and everything, I charge the device three times. There’s workaround it though, lower the brightness and push down the network to (2G or 3G) can significantly longer the battery life. You charge it at night and go to sleep, start using it in the morning, you will need to charge it again at night. So at least it survive work hours.
- Have nice features to overcome point 4, such as Power Saving mode and Ultra Power Saving mode. You can find it in the Setting menu. I think Samsung already aware their new device drains power a lot. Therefore they add this features.
- The charger, charge the device pretty fast, maybe it’s because the charger release 1.5 Amps to the phone. Very unusual to most common mobile phone (usually 1 Amps). Like I said before, Samsung already know this device drains power a lot.
Ok, that’s all folks, let me test it again for a few weeks and get back to you. I also want to try the camera. Cheers.